Parks Canada Discovery Passes Now Sold at YYC
As of November 24, 2017, The Calgary Airport Authority and Parks Canada have established a new partnership on the sale of Parks Canada Discovery Passes. Now employees and passengers are able to purchase passes to explore our country’s beautiful natural historical sites, conservation areas and more.
Adult, Senior and Family/Group yearly passes are now sold at the Domestic Arrivals InfoCentre payable by debit or credit. To continue celebrating Canada’s 150th anniversary, Parks Canada offers free entrance to youth under the age of 18. Prices are as follows:
- Adult Individual: $67.70
- Senior (+65): $57.90
- Family/Group (maximum of seven individuals): $136.40
What is a Discovery Pass?
- Provides unlimited entry to Canadian National Parks and attractions for one year from month of purchase
- Supports the protection of Canada’s natural and historical treasures
- Visit up to 44 National Parks, 167 national historical attractions and four national marine conservation areas
- Expedited entrance at the gate
- Beneficial for stays in Canada Parks over six days/visits
Questions? Stop by the InfoCentre and ask an Ambassador today or call 403 7351234.