Parkade parking for only $4.95 a day: test our new online booking system
Summary: YYC Crew and Team YYC invited to try new system and enjoy close, convenient parking.
We are excited to announce YYC is testing the airport’s new online parking system from Feb. 27 to Mar. 13. YYC Crew and Team YYC employees can park in P1, P2 (long-term) and Overheight parkades for discounted rates in this trial before we launch the website to guests. Book early to avoid disappointment as space is limited.
We want to hear about your parking system experiences and will be reaching out to you in an email with a survey to get your feedback.
Follow the instructions below and get your $4.95 a day parking.
- Go to https://parkingres.yyc.com/
- Select your reservation dates between Feb. 27 to Mar. 13
- Make a separate booking for each day/session, and please note there are no in and out privileges
- For example:
- If you come into work at 8 a.m. and leave at 4 p.m.you need to make a booking for each day, at $4.95 a day
- If you’re going to be away for multiple days, make one booking with the appropriate arrival and departure day
- In the promo code section enter “EMPLY” to get the discounted price using your personal credit card
- Watch your email for the confirmation
- Use either your smartphone or a paper copy of your confirmation to scan the QR code to get into the parkade
- Keep your email or paper copy when you scan to exit the parkade at exit lanes two to eight.
This offer is valid until Mar. 13 so don’t wait. On Mar. 14 rates will go back to the normal parkade rates.
If you have problems call us 403.250.7275 (PARK) or send us an email at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing about your experience with the online parking system!
Check out the online parking Frequently Asked Questions here.