Main reception closing April 14
Summary: The Authority’s main reception will no longer be open to in-person access as of April 14 to promote physical distancing
Effective, April 14, 2020, the Calgary Airport Authority’s administrative reception will be closed to in-person access to keep everyone safe.
Signage will indicate:
- Guests on site can use the courtesy phone beside reception to call for assistance.
- All mail, couriers and deliveries will be directed to the West Loading Dock (below the Airport Corporate Centre) at 1601 Airport Road N.E.
The main telephone line, 403-735-1200 will still be answered remotely weekdays 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., with a lunch time closure from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. All mail, packages, etc. will be delivered by loading dock staff to the main office mailroom once per day.
Going forward, the following services will not be available:
- Meet and sign in guests, so please arrange to meet any guest if an in-person meeting is absolutely required.
- Walk-in parking validation (parking office is also closed).
- Outgoing couriers and mail.
- Managing meeting rooms (all bookings have been cancelled and future requests not being taken).
We will continue to evaluate the situation as physical distancing recommendations are updated.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.