AVOP Office Reopens
The AVOP office will reopen to serve the YYC community on Monday, September 14, 2020.
The AVOP Office will be available on an appointment-only basis due to the anticipated demand and COVID prevention concerns. Walk-ins are not accepted. Appointments can be made for the following:
- Issue of a new permit card following successful completion of a new D/A, D-AME, or D-AVOP test by an approved AVOP tester during or following the extension period
** Completed AVOP application form and written exam certificate signed by the Tester must be presented.
- Issue of a new permit card for a D/A renewal, Lost or Stolen cards, Change of Employer, Second Employer
** Completed AVOP application form signed by your company requesting officer and written & signed exam certificate must be presented.
- Written Exam Booking (for AVOP applicants only)
Available for ROC-A, D/A, D-AME exams.
Appointments are made by accessing the booking form at www.yyc.com/avop
Additional information and links to the booking system, AVOP manual, office hours and requirements are available on yyc.com > Calgary Airport Authority > AVOP Office
Practical driving tests can be scheduled by sending your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests must include:
- Phone number
- Date of completion of written test
- 2 preferred dates and times for your test booking
If you have questions on the booking process, or experience difficulties in setting up an appointment, please please email email@example.com or call 403-735-1386 during business hours