NEXUS upgrade: 10 new kiosks have arrived
Summary: The kiosks are now live in the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) primary hall.
We’ve replaced 10 NEXUS kiosks with updated versions in the customs hall for a more seamless experience.
Here’s how the new kiosk features and processes differ from the former:
- NEXUS members will need to scan their passport at the kiosk upon the first use to upload their member photo.
- YYC IT will now be responsible for servicing and maintaining the equipment versus CBSA IT.
- Kiosks have faster processing time.
- All kiosks are accessible.
- International arrivals will be more consistent with other Canadian airports.
For more info on the joint program, NEXUS/Global Entry, between CBSA and U.S. Customs and Border Protection, visit https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/prog/nexus/menu-eng.html