COVID-19: Enhanced restrictions
We strongly request our partners within Team YYC abide by the additional enhanced restrictions announced by the Province of Alberta to deal with rising cases of COVID-19. To protect those who need to be at the airport, it is important to minimize the number of other employees onsite and be respectful of our frontline staff. Here are a few items to be mindful of when working at YYC:
- If you become unwell at work, leave immediately and inform your leader. Most importantly, stay home if you’re sick or for any reason have been told to self-isolate.
- The IOC must be notified at (403) 735-1300 (ext. 5) if an employee leaves work sick or reports that they are sick and have been at the airport within the last 48 hours. Our Standard Operating Procedure will be activated to implement the cleaning and sanitization process, contact tracing, and other requirements.
- A ban on gatherings includes those in indoor workplaces, for example in lunchrooms. Please do not eat together in break rooms or the food court.
- Our Commercial Services team is working with our retail, food & beverage partners to ensure they are following the new enhanced restrictions.
- Follow all Federal, Provincial and Municipal governments guidelines in respect to COVID-19. When at the airport be aware of areas you are working in and the interactions you have with other staff and third parties, in the event contact tracing needs to be completed.
- Stay informed by reading resources such as the AHS website or call 811 if you have concerns.
We recognize that these new restrictive measures are difficult and would like to thank everyone for their continued support to keep our airport safe. Please continue to take care of yourselves, stay safe.
See something, Say something.