Guest pick-up on Arrivals changes
Summary: Starting May 26, new taxi, sedan and guest pick-up locations are in effect.
Image: Map available on the Source called Curbside Allocation Arrivals
We’re reimagining the Arrivals roadway from start to finish to enhance the curb experience for all.
- Less vehicle leapfrogging between curb pick-up locations
- Better traffic flow ready for the return to air travel
- A dedicated location for emergency service vehicles
- More accessible options
- Improved navigation and lighting
To help create a barrier-free environment for people of all abilities, we’ve installed three accessible, painted ramps at Doors 4, 9 and 16.
Tomorrow morning, the new illuminated signs for the updated pick-up locations will be in effect. And taxis and sedans will move their vehicle(s) to the new locations.
New curb pick-up locations:
- Guest: Door 4 to 5, 16 - 17
- Taxi: Door 6 to 9
- Sedan: Door 9 to 11
Watch Team YYC tomorrow for an article about new illuminated signage that reflects the curb location changes.